GRRAND Central Station Open House
Due to the extreme heat, GRRAND volunteers have decided to reschedule the picnic/open house at our new kennel from this coming Sunday to Sunday, September 30th at 2-4 pm. Guests were informed that they could bring their GRRAND dogs and it seems that the current weather would be uncomfortable for our furry friends, and possibly for us too!
Share YOUR story!
Win a Petco shopping spree and help us win up to $100k!
We have a chance at $100,000 in lifesaving funds, but we need your help!
The Petco Foundation, in partnership with Petco, will be granting more than $750,000 to animal welfare organizations like GRRAND during their annual Holiday Wishes campaign.
Share your story of love!
The Petco Foundation wants to know all the ways, big and small, that the love of your adopted pet has changed your life for the better. Share your story, along with photos and/or video, illustrating how your pet brings more joy to your life each day. You could help us win a lifesaving grant and have the chance to win a Petco shopping spree for your pet, up to $1,000!
How to Participate:
- Write your story of love in 500 words or less. Visit org/holidaywishes to read prior year’s winning entries and get some inspiration!
- Include one photo of your pet by him/herself, one photo of you or your family with your pet and up to two other photos to illustrate how your pet has changed your life. Pets must have been adopted from our organization, and they must be living to qualify.
- Stories can be submitted starting Aug. 15. Submit your story and photos to org/holidaywishes by Monday, Oct. 1 at noon CST, but hurry because only the first 10,000 stories are guaranteed to be reviewed.
- Include our organization’s contact information so that we can be eligible for a grant award!
- Golden Retriever Rescue & Adoption of Needy Dogs, Inc.
- Jennifer Smith will be the contact name to verify the adoption and complete the grant paperwork
- Info@grrand.org is the contact email address
- Our phone number is 1-866-981-2251
- Our Tax ID Number is 61-1314499
- Winners will be announced live in mid-November on Petco Foundation’s Facebook page. Finalists will receive a Petco shopping spree (up to $1,000) and the organization they adopted from will receive a grant ranging from $5,000 up to $100,000!
Help make our Holiday Wishes come true!
For more information on the Petco Foundation Holiday Wishes campaign, including a full list of prizes, visit petcofoundation.org/holidaywishes.
Great photos can tell a story by themselves, so submit photos that express your story. Check out Quinn’s winning submission in 2017 and have a look at other winning stories to get ideas for your submission.
GRRAND KENNEL SPONSORS & VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!