Can one person really make a difference?
Ask Jefferson, he can tell you. Jefferson was found as a stray in very poor condition. He was emaciated and had lacerations and thorns in his paws that were infected to the point that he could barely walk. His coat was matted. He was anemic and covered in ticks. He needed help and…
- One person found Jefferson wandering as a stray and did something.
- One person called on GRRAND for rescue.
- Individual donations paid for Jefferson’s sizable medical bills.
- One foster family provided love and a place to heal.
- One family adopted Jefferson and now he is in his forever home.
If Jefferson could speak he would tell you that the “ones” involved in his rescue are his angels. Would you consider being one of GRRAND’s “ones?” The options below are very important to our revenue mission to save dogs like Jefferson. Please consider participating in one or more of these fundraising opportunities.
There is no donation too great or too small to make a difference! GRRAND has a convenient “Wish List” of items we need for our GRRAND Central Station kennel. These items will help our dogs and those who care for them. Once you order, the items will be sent directly to GRRAND’s kennel, so you don’t have to deliver them! Put your Prime membership to good use and make a difference for the rescued dogs awaiting placement in a foster or adoptive home.
When you are ready for checkout, just select GRRAND’s Gift Registry address to make sure the items are shipped to us.
You can benefit GRRAND by shopping at your favorite neighborhood Kroger store. The Kroger Community Reward Fundraising Program allows each household to earn up to $300 per quarter for GRRAND. In one year with 134 participating households GRRAND earned almost $4000 from this fundraising effort. Let’s work together to increase our participating households and our revenue from the Kroger Community Reward program!
To sign up go to the Kroger Community Rewards site or call 1-800-KROGERS, option 3. You will need to enroll online and link your existing Kroger Plus account to this program or if you don’t already use the Kroger Plus account you may set one up. When enrolling in the Community Rewards program, you will be prompted to enter GRRAND’s account number. That number is BA713.
You will continue to receive all the usual discounts and fuel points, and at the same you can help GRRAND simply by shopping at Kroger. Kroger customers may designate only one charity per household at a time but can easily change that charity anytime online at Kroger.com or by calling 1-800-576-4377, option No. 3.
Please review the instructions below based on your geographic location. Those in the Cincinnati/Dayton, and Northern Kentucky have an additional step to take to participate in this program.
Instructions for Kentucky Division of Kroger stores (does not include Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati/Dayton)
Create an account at Kroger.com, if you haven’t already done so.
- Be sure to select your “Preferred Store.”
- Click on the “Register” box and complete your “Sign in Information,” then click the “Create Account” option.
- Add your Kroger Plus Card to your account.
- Enroll your Kroger Plus Card in the Community Rewards program.
- Click on the “Community” link on the Kroger homepage.
- Click on Kroger Community Rewards.
- Click on “Enroll Now.”
- Find GRRAND as your organization by entering BA713, and click “Save.”
- Click on “My Account,” after you sign in and select “Account Summary” to review the information you entered and confirm GRRAND is linked to your Kroger Plus card.
Instructions for Cincinnati Division of Kroger stores (includes Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati/Dayton)
- Follow the instructions for Louisville and note that there is one critical change. Your “Preferred Store” will need to be a Louisville, KY store.
- Click on “Find a Store”, enter “Louisville, KY,” and select a store located in Louisville as your “Preferred Store.”
If you have any questions you can contact GRRAND by email or call Kroger community rewards for assistance 800-576-4377, option 3 to speak to a customer service representative.
Why not raise money every time you search the web? Try iGive’s search engine and enjoy free, easy fundraising for a good cause. Just shop or search online! Be a part of the first and largest online network of shoppers, online stores, and worthy causes dedicated to turning everyday online shopping and searching into much-needed donations.
We use patented Kuranda Dog Beds in our kennel because they are durable, chew proof, and easy to clean. Consider a donation to provide comfort and safety for new rescues that come to our facility.